5 Scary Shark Treats for Shark Week
It’s Shark Week so today on Family Food Live, I will create 5 Scary Shark treats for Shark Week! These treats are perfect for any Shark Week get-together!
Family Food Live can on Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST on Facebook! Today I’ll be live on the Quirky Momma Facebook page. But make sure you like both the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page and the Quirky Momma Facebook page now so you never miss an episode!
If you missed today’s show, check this out.
Getting hungry yet? Here are today’s recipes.
Shark Jello Cups
Try these fun Shark Jello Cups for your next shark party! These are super easy to make and really yummy to eat!
- Fruit (optional to fill shark)
- Cut 1/3 of the watermelon off of one side
- Draw an oval on one corner of the remaining watermelon
- Cut out the oval and scoop out the watermelon
- With a knife, draw teeth on the edges of the cut
- Using a toothpick with a blueberry on top, stick in the shark for eyes
- The watermelon can be filled with the scooped out watermelon or other fruit
- Box of yellow cake mix (plus eggs, water & oil)
- White Icing or Frosting
- Natural Blue food coloring
- Shark Lollipops
- Follow the instructions to make the cake mix and fill the cupcake tins (bake as directed)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the icing with several drops of the food coloring
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, add the blue icing to the top
- Add the shark lollipop on top
Seaweed Spinach Dip
- 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. pkg Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the cream cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese until everything has melted
- Add drained spinach to cheese mixture
- Add the garlic powder and salt & pepper
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips
Shark Bait Trail Mix
I love this idea for creating a Shark Bait Trail Mix. Really fun for the kiddos!
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on either the Quirky Momma Facebook page or the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
We are also so excited to share our first Family Food Live Apron with you. Be the first to pick one up and start cooking with us! Just click buy now below!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)